Do you want to use gradient button in your elementor or website? without adding any ad-don or custom CSS?
So this is the right place to know this trick.
Buttons are very important parts of the website. To make your button look more attractive, you can decorate it by adding a gradient effect. The button widget itself is available on both Elementor Free and Elementor Pro so it doesn’t matter which version of Elementor you are using. You can apply this trick in any version.
Step by step guide to make gradient button in elementor.
- Add button widget in your website.
- Then go to style tab of button widget.
- In style tab you will see background type click on gradient icon.
- When you click on the gradient icon you will see new options to set the gradient color.
- You can manage all the settings for gradient color here.
- You can change angle of color, or you can change location of both color.
So this is the easiest way to make a gradient button in elementor builder.